Certis Lanka Home Nursing and Swiftcare was founded to fulfill the need for personalised, professional in-home care services in Sri Lanka. Over the years, we have established ourselves as the industry leader, providing a range of nursing and support services, delivered in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
Our services encompass all home healthcare needs, home nursing (clinical care), senior care, and child care; along with 24 hour ambulance services. Each of our patients benefit from an individualised programme, devised in co-operation with their doctor to determine whether a certain level of home care is required 24/7, weekly, monthly, or on an ad-hoc basis. Our Professional Nurses are able to provide the medical support required to fulfil all health needs.
When the elderly become reliant on regular assistance, it’s important that they do not feel their independence is lost. Instead, we ensure quality of life is maintained through specialist elderly care services, provided in the privacy and comfort of their homes. Looking after your elderly family member with the utmost care,we enable you to relax in the peace of mind that your loved ones are in capable hands. Trained in First Aid for senior care and day-to-day tasks, our nurses are carefully screened to ensure they meet the highest quality standards. While some seniors require care that involves medical services, thus we customize programmes to meet their specific needs. We understand how difficult it can be to bring someone new in to your life and your home, so we are extra-careful when it comes to finding the perfect match between each nurse and patient.
Our Nurse Aides are specially trained on the following procedures
- Feeding – Oral Feeding, Nasogastric Feeding, Gastronomy Feeding, Monitor I. V. Infusion
- Vigilant Observations – Blood Pressure, Temperature, Pulse, Respiration, Blood Glucose Monitoring and Maintain Fluid Balance Charts
- Administration of Oral Medications and Insulin Injections.
- Prevention of Complications like Bed sores, Hypostatic Pneumonia, Diabetic Gangrene, Dehydration and Constipation, Accidental Falls and Fractures.
- Baby Care
- Our Nurse Aides are fully capable of giving the patient the right type of mental support and encouragement. In cases of this sort, companionship is one of the most crucial criteria for stability and recovery.
- A support team comprised of qualified nurses who can attend to skilled nursing procedures like insertion of Urinary Catheters, give Bladder Irrigations, insertion of Naso Gastric tubes, Insertion of I. V. Canula, Drip facility and Chest Physiotherapy.